Some Frequently Asked Questions about ordering with That Last Slice:
- Are candles and knives provided in each order?
No, we give out candles and knives only when requested.
- Do you make customized shaped cakes?
Our cakes are all in standard size as listed in the menu.
- What is the difference between Velvet Rouge Premium and Velvet Rouge Regular?
Velvet Rouge Premium has white chocolate ganache filling in between the layers and is covered fully with cream cheese frosting.
Velvet Rouge Regular only uses cream cheese frosting with uncovered sides.
- Do you accept wedding cake orders?
Our cakes are not suitable for fondant icing and can't withstand room temperature for long. However we have been accepting orders for Hantaran Cakes where it is in air-conditioned room.
- What is the best day to secure an order for the weekend?
The best time to order is as soon as possible (even if it's one or two months in advance).
In a new week, the best day to order for the coming weekend is the Sunday before, Monday or Tuesday.
Slots run out very fast so we can't guarantee a slot beyond Wednesday :)